Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk assets continue to trade better, SAGB yields marginally lower
- USDZAR holds steady despite a dollar recovery, EM FX marginally upbeat, global majors weighed by dollar strength
- Brent crude costs remain elevated; gold continues to fall amid strong dollar
- The JSE ended Thursday’s session lower, while global markets trade higher as confidence in the US economy lifted sentiment
- SA PPI rises above consensus as food and machinery prices rise; Eurozone confidence metrics mixed; US GDP unchanged at 4.2% q/q; Japanese data mixed this morning
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.