Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-off continues, with SAGBs sold off, however, market opens stronger this morning
- Emerging market woes persist, dollar remains strong
- Gold hovers around $1200/oz., Brent continues to rally as Iranian exports curtailed by US sanctions
- Global markets lack direction amid the US-Canada trade talk’s and weak PMI data
- SA PMI slumps in August as demand weakensDailyMarketCommentary180904
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.