Today we are taking a look at:
- Bond yields marginally lower after deep sell-off
- FX market focuses on NFP data this afternoon
- Gold rallies amid a pull-back in the dollar; Brent sharply lower
- Global trade concerns and worries of tighter regulations of social media dampened investor sentiment pushing tech stocks deeper in the red
- SA current account deficit narrows in Q2, driven by trade surplus; US ADP employment disappoints amid labour supply shortage
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.