Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields range bound but low, fair amount of apprehension towards EMs, given developments in Italy and Argentina
- ECB Finance ministers discuss currency measures
- Gold and oil rallies further, driven by a dip in the dollar and concerns around oil supplies
- The local Top40 closed down -0.6, European markets were affected by the Italian budget while US markets were mixed
- SA budget and trade data posts positive surprises in August; Eurozone CPI rises in September; US core PCE unchanged
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.