Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally lower, however risk events still loom large
- USDZAR holds steady below R14.50/$, markets watch geopolitical issues and the looming MTBPS
- Brent marginally higher on falling Iranian exports; Gold still elevated
- Global equity markets reversed Friday’s gains and closes firmly in the red
- US retail activity positive, supported by spending on vehiclesDailyMarketCommentary181016
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.