Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk-on sentiment results in broad-based decline across SAGB curve
- USDZAR breaches sub R14.20/20/$ as Moody’s gives SA a reprieve
- Gold remains upbeat while Brent continues to ease as Iran continues to explore other options for exporting crude
- Global markets rose as risk appetite increased on the back of positive third-quarter earnings from the US.
- US industrial production upbeat in September as a result of strong demand, Eurozone trade surplus widens, driven by Germany
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.