Today we are taking a look at:
- Yields continue to decline across the SAGB curve
- Hawkish Fed minutes temper rand gains, global majors remain weak
- Brent crude price remains volatile, falling to $80/bbl.; gold remains elevated
- Global markets experienced choppy trading as investors reacted to mixed US earnings and the release of the Federal Reserve’s minutes of the September FOMC meeting
- SA retail sales posts upside surprise in August; Eurozone CPI rises while UK CPI eases in September; US FOMC minutes
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.