Today we are taking a look at:
- A slow day for SAGBs which largely ignore the ZAR underperformance, but we bull flatten reasonably aggressively in light flows
- Rand remains vulnerable as market uncertainty over a Moody’s credit review intensifies, weaker dollar supports majors
- Oil prices edge higher as OPEC signalled output cuts’ Gold remains elevated
- The All Share index started its trading day in negative territory on Friday and remained range-bound throughout the day losing 1.53%
- US GDP growth eases in Q3, core PCE decelerates; Japanese data this morning signals some easing in retail activityDailyMarketCommentary181029
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.