Today we are taking a look at:
- ZAR trade poorly which keeps SAGBs on the back foot
- Local headlines likely to feature Minister Nene’s testimony at the State Capture Inquiry today; US dollar marginally weaker, supporting majors
- Gold rallies on safe-haven demand; Brent remains elevated
- US markets were mixed on Tuesday night as the broader market saw declines led by retailers after Amazon raised its minimum wage
- Foreign inflows seen in both the bond and equity market last weekDailyMarketCommentary181003
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.