Today we are taking a look at:
- Markets weaker again this morning as the fall out from higher US rates continues to hit EMFX.
- SAGBs had weakened up to these opening levels last night in what was a very poor close
- Rand firmly on the back foot as the dollar strengthens
- Gold eases on the back of strong dollar, Brent eases but still elevated amid supply concerns
- The JSE and global markets buckle under pressure from rising bond yields
- US factory orders surge, driven by capital goods orders
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.