- SAGB yields higher due to broad risk-off, expect this to persist due to growing political risk
- USDZAR and EM FX weaken, rising local political risk likely to keep rand on the back foot
- Gold sharply lower on expectations for further Fed hikes; Brent eases as Iranian supply disruptions may be mitigated
- The All Share index started its trading day in negative territory on Friday with Naspers dragging the index down with global indices trading lower
- US nonfarm payrolls disappoint, but unemployment fallsDailyMarketCommentary181008
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.