Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields consolidate at weaker levels amid rising bond supply
- FX markets await US labour market data tomorrow, dollar eases marginally overnight
- Global commodity prices lower amid a strong dollar, Brent affected by reports of higher supplies
- The positive momentum from U.S. stock markets on Tuesday as well as upbeat earnings on Wednesday pushed global markets higher
- SA trade balance disappoints; Eurozone CPI rises, core inflation higher; US private payrolls reflects continued positive momentum in labour market
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.