Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields climb higher as USDZAR weakens, recovers somewhat in the afternoon session
- FX markets hold steady ahead of US CPI data; USDZAR remains on the back foot, EM FX vulnerable
- Brent posts sharp decline, to $65/bbl.; Gold range-bound
- Reports that trade talks had resumed between the US and China dispelled the negative sentiment caused by the aggressive sell-off in the US on Monday evening
- Asian data mixed, with Japanese GDP contracting in Q3, but Chinese investment activity improving recently
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.