Today we are taking a look at:
- The market loved EMFX after the US CPI print, but in fact, SAGBs had already rallied most of the session on broad-based buying
- The dollar loses ground as the Fed suggests caution around further rate hikes
- Brent remains below $66/bbl. as concerns over falling demand weigh on the market; Gold rises in the Asian session as the dollar weakens
- Equity markets remained under pressure with investors once again questioning global economic growth
- SA retail sales disappoint; US CPI rise; Eurozone GDP growth remains lacklustre in Q3, weighed by GermanyDailyMarketCommentary181115
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.