Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally higher as Brexit-related risk-off persists
- Global uncertainty seems to be supportive of the rand amidst a weaker dollar
- Brent and gold rallies marginally
- The All Share index bobbed between gains and losses with banking stocks initially moving lower on land reform jitters.
- US retail sales growth upbeat; Eurozone trade balance weighed by deteriorating exports; UK retail sales disappoints
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.