Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields remain range bound in thin liquidity conditions ahead of US data and in the midst of caution as a result of Brexit-uncertainty
- USDZAR trades resiliently, marginally above R14.00/$ this morning, euro upbeat
- Both gold and oil continue to edge higher as the dollar weakens
- The Property Index retreated 1.28% despite a stronger Rand with the likes of Hyprop and Rebosis retreating 4.62% and 5% respectively.
- US industrial production disappoints, weighed by mining and vehicles production
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.