Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yield curve better bid with some activity from local investors
- Rand firms up, all eyes on US Data
- Gold rallies as dollar weakens, Brent continues to decline as supply fears abate
- Asian markets are strong this morning as concerns about the trade war abated and Chinese stimulus.
- The Nikkei was up 2.49% while the Hang Seng gained 3.40% with the likes of Tencent climbing 7.70%
- The Australian ASX is up 0.14% with the likes of BHP up 1.18%.
- Global PMIs soften further in October; SA PMI declines for third consecutive month in October; BOE leaves interest rates unchanged
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.