Today we are taking a look at:
- Aggressive buying of front-end bonds leads front end lower, yield curve steeper
- The rand continues to hold steady below R14.00/$ despite strong dollar, weak euro
- Brent rises marginally above $60/bbl.; Gold remains elevated despite a strong dollar
- Global equity markets rally on positive sentiment
- While net outflows persist, this was limited to the equity market in the last weekDailyMarketCommentary181127
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.