Today we are taking a look at:
- Front-end yields reprices higher as market tones down expectations for a switch auction
- FX markets await FOMC minutes; Dollar sharply weaker after Powell speech; majors and EM FX upbeat
- Brent continues to struggle amid a supply glut; Gold sharply lower on strong dollar
- Global markets traded cautiously ahead of the Federal Reserve’s chair addressing the Economic Club of New York
- SA Consumer confidence falls further in Q3; US GDP growth remains unchanged, Japanese retail sales recoversDailyMarketCommentary181129
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.