Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk sentiment improves with SAGB yields falling on better liquidity
- USDZAR holds steady below R13.90/$ as dollar eases; euro and yen gain, sterling still battles Brexit concerns
- Brent still below $60/bbl.; gold supported by a weaker dollar yesterday
- The Property Index gained 1.83% with the likes of NEPI Rockcastle and Resilient which advancing 11.72% and 2.72% respectively.
- SA PPI sharply higher as a result of transport costs; Fed remains hawkish in minutes, despite recent shift in sentiment
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.