Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally lower
- The rand remains within the 14.20 to 14.50 range
- Brent sharply lower as Iranian sanction eased, gold range bound
- The All Share index started its trading day in positive territory on Thursday following its Asian counterparts but saw a c.800 point turnaround in the afternoon session tracking US futures lower
- US NFP upbeat in OctoberDailyMarketCommentary181105
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.