Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk on persists, SAGB yields continues to ease
- Rand remains resilient below R14.00/$ this morning
- Brent remains downbeat but spiking intraday; gold continues to rally amid a weak dollar
- Global equity markets responded positively to the US mid-term election results
- SACCI Business confidence index rises further in October, Eurozone retail sales growth subsides; Japanese current account balance; Chinese trade surplus recovers
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.