Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally higher as risk on sentiment wanes
- Majors weaken as dollar rebounds after FOMC; USDZAR weaken back above R14.00/$
- Brent continues to decline as supply concerns ease; Gold eases as dollar strengthens
- The JSE and global markets end Thursday’s session lower, while lingering US-China trade tensions weigh on Asian markets
- SA mining and manufacturing production data disappoint; Fed FOMC rate decision maintains hawkish tone; Chinese inflation easesDailyMarketCommentary181109
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.