Today we are taking a look at:
- Thin liquidity and risk trades poorly, causing yields to rise sharply, ZAR weaker
- Globally firmer dollar see’s rand woes continue
- Despite OPEC output cuts, oil remains close to $60/bbl.; Gold eases from intraday highs
- Weak Chinese data pulls equities markets lower
- Large outflows still a feature as foreign investors become concerned about SOEs amid significant global uncertaintyDailyMarketCommentary181211
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.