Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs stronger this morning, but lags a good rally in risk assets yesterday
- May survives no confidence vote
- Brent struggles despite a decline in US stockpiles; Gold range-bound
- Renewed optimism around a U.S. China trade deal maintained the recent strength in Global markets
- SA CPI rises in November as goods inflation picks up; retail sales surprises to the upside; US inflation drops, Eurozone industrial production picks up in October
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.