Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk off keeps SAGB yields elevated
- USDZAR holds steady below the R14.50/$ level
- Brent slumps further as global oversupply remain a concern; Gold supported by a weaker dollar
- Weak Global growth prospects drag equity markets lower
- US economic data surprises to the upside; Eurozone CPI eases, trade surplus narrows
Please note that the last publication for the year will be sent on the 20 December 2018 and we will resume with the commentary on 07 January 2019.
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.