Today we are taking a look at:
- SA bond yields continue to rally despite stretched valuation, yields follow stronger FX trend
- Dollar trades weaker across currency markets, as FED speakers hint at a halt on rate hikes
- Oil headed for its biggest weekly gain in more than two years, Gold headed for fourth weekly gain
- The All Share index saw a weaker start to eventually close flat with investors choosing to “buy the rumour and sell the fact” when it came to the FOMC minutes
- SA economic data disappoints, manufacturing industry shows a slowdown in sales, business confidence subdued
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.