Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally higher in thin liquidity, upside was capped as rand held onto gains
- Local currency continues to hold steady, as globally softer dollar continues
- Brent surged above $60/bbl. this morning, Gold holds decline as investors weigh risk appetite in equity and currency markets with uncertainty surrounding Brexit
- Markets ended slightly higher, with emphasis remaining on global growth
- SA mining output sharply lower in November
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.