- Today we are taking a look at:
- Another tight range in SAGBs, and another struggle to rally, yields marginally lower yesterday
- Rand holds onto gains despite a resilient USD
- Gold held an advance in the wake of renewed Brexit turmoil
- Global markets digested the news that the UK’s House of Commons rejected Theresa May’s Brexit deal, prompting cautious trade
- SA retail sales buoyed by Black Friday promotions; UK CPI eases
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.