Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields rallies sharply on the back of dovish Fed, in line with ZAR rally
- Fed provides relief for emerging markets
- WTI held gains near the highest level in more than two months on signs of progress in the OPEC+ coalition’s production cuts. Spot gold traded flat
- Global markets traded higher on upbeat earnings and positive sentiment around trade talks between the US and China
- Fed turns dovish; SA budget posts surplus in December; Japanese industrial production contracts in December
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.