Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields start the year on a positive note, following the UST trajectory due to equity rout
- Rand strengthens as risk on sentiment returns
- Brent continues to rally after hitting $50/bbl. low recently; gold eases after recent rally
- US markets saw major gains following better than expected jobs data and dovish comments from the FED
- US NFP surprises sharply higher in December, wage growth positive; Eurozone CPI easesDailyMarketCommentary190107
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.