Today we are taking a look at:
- Yields follow ZAR trend, marginally lower intraday, gave back some ground late-afternoon
- General dollar weakness dominates trade
- Oil prices rose on Tuesday on hopes that U.S.-Chinese talks in Beijing would bring a halt to trade disputes
- The Top40 closed down -0.6%; Europe closed in the red, while the US closed in positive territory. Asian markets are mixed this morning
- Eurozone retail sales growth eases sharply in November
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.