Today we are taking a look at:
- While global risk trades better, SA risk assets under pressure as a result of concerns over Eskom
- Eskom technically insolvent, weighs on the ZAR
- Oil continues to decline as Saudi Arabian shipments fall, Gold still elevated despite overnight fall
- Hopes of a trade deal pushed global markets higher for a third day
- SA retail sales disappoint, US and UK CPI lower; Eurozone industrial production slumps by most since 2009
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.