Today we are taking a look at:
- ZAR trades well despite the big risk-off move in our overnight session, yields marginally higher
- Rand trades steadily weaker as the USD rebounds
- Oil headed for its biggest weekly loss this year as pessimism over the prospects for global economic growth damped the outlook for demand
- The All Share index started its trading day in negative territory and continued to lose traction throughout the day as investors took some money off the table ahead of the State of the Nation address
- BOE keeps interest rates unchanged, dovish tone as growth disappoints
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.