Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk a touch stronger overnight after some market positive Brexit resolution headlines, so EMFX continues its strength in the Asian hours, SAGBs follow suit
- Market focus on the new Brexit vote today
- Oil rose for a second day as Saudi Arabia was said to plan extending deep supply curbs and a nationwide blackout sparked a production collapse in Venezuela
- Global equity markets continue to grind higher
- US retail sales growth rises marginally in January
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.