Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs takes the cue from EM FX, open weaker this morning on the back of risk-off
- Brexit vote rejected, EM and commodity-based currencies weaken overnight
- Crude rose for a third day after an industry report showed an unexpected drop in U.S. stockpiles. API data show U.S. crude inventories declined 2.58 million barrels last week.
- Global markets experienced choppy trading as concerns of Brexit came to the forefront
- US CPI declines in February, UK industrial production slumps
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.