Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs underperform swaps yesterday, local headlines fuel speculative selling
- The rand continues to trade on the back foot
- Oil traded near a four-month high as it headed for a second weekly gain, before OPEC+ meeting
- Asian markets shrugged off the weakness seen in US markets and the news of delays in Sino-American trade negotiations
- SA mining and manufacturing production disappoints in January
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.