Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk on in Asia as rumours of an imminent trade agreement hits the wires and Trump speaks of a ‘competitive dollar’
- Trump blames the FED for strong USD
- Oil climbed on signs of slowing U.S. production growth and as OPEC and its allies deepened output cuts aimed at averting a global glut
- Asian markets are stronger this morning on US-China trade optimism improving global risk-on sentiment as the US seems close to lifting most if not all tariffs against China
- SA manufacturing PMI slumps sharply in February; Global PMIs lower; Eurozone inflation data disappoints; US personal income and spending contracts in December
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.