Today we are taking a look at:
- Offshore quarter end inflows result in SAGB yields sharply lower on the day
- USDZAR recovers after Moody’s review
- Oil extended gains on signs China is stabilizing, and as investors hope for a breakthrough in U.S.-China trade talks that will resume this week
- Asian markets are seeing gains this morning as global equity markets saw their best quarter since 2010 as major central banks moved to support risk assets; Chinese PMI data out this morning also helped ease concerns around a global growth slowdown
- SA budget and trade balances surprise to the upside in February; US PCE declines; personal income and spending recovers
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.