Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields marginally higher as the ZAR weakens in line with EM FX, weighed by concerns over global growth
- This morning we are back around the 14.00 level after a quiet overnight session
- Oil is set for the longest weekly winning streak since 2016 as supply disruptions in Libya and Venezuela persist
- The Brexit extension lifts European markets while a slowdown in global growth continues to dampen sentiment worldwide
- SA mining and manufacturing production point to negative contributions towards 1Q19 real GDP
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.