Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve bull flatten back to auction levels in thin liquidity
- The rand holds steady at sub 14.0000
- Oil held losses below $64 a barrel as government data showing U.S. crude stockpiles didn’t fall as much as anticipated eased concern about a global supply crunch
- The Top40 closed flat while global equities closed in the red
- SA CPI rises on higher transport costs, retail sales growth beats consensus in February
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.