Today we are taking a look at:
- Risk traded well gave SA rates outperformance yesterday, and brought us down to and eventually through the big 8.50 level on R186s
- The rand posts a robust performance
- Oil prices rose to fresh highs for the year after a U.S. official said Washington is considering more sanctions on Iran and a key Venezuelan export terminal halted operations.
- Global equity markets rally on PMI data
- SA manufacturing PMI slumps further in March; US retail sales disappoints; Global PMIs tick higher in March following loose monetary policy response
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.