Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve steepens after local bond auction, yields higher, following ZAR move
- The USD firmly on the front foot across the board
- Oil pulled back from a six-month high, as an industry report signalling a gain in U.S. crude inventories partly offset concerns over America’s campaign to halt Iranian exports
- S&P500 & Nasdaq at record highs; Strong Corporate earnings driving markets; Asian markets lower on US Dollars jitters
- SARB leading index surprisingly higher in February
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.