Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve steepens in the back-end due to the concentration of the issuance, yields also tracking weaker ZAR
- The Rand remains firmly on the back foot
- Oil extended losses below $66 a barrel after U.S. crude inventories rose more than expected, hampering a rally driven by the prospect of tighter supplies due to American sanctions on Iran
- Equity markets react to company earnings and economic data
- SA consumer confidence declines in Q1 to below long-term average
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.