Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB curve steepens sharply on the back of ZAR weakness and local switch auction announcement
- The rand stages a minor recovery
- Oil headed for its longest weekly winning streak in almost four years on the prospect of a supply crunch
- The JSE and global markets trade lower, weighed down by a number of disappointing earnings reports
- SA PPI surges amid higher petroleum costs; US durable goods orders masks underlying trend in business spending
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.