Today we are taking a look at:
- A strong auction on improving risk appetite gained momentum until the Moody’s headlines hit and R186s bottomed out at 8.42 and ZAR at 14.0750, before both rates and FX bounced aggressively to close poorly
- Foreign exchange markets hold steady
- Oil rallied for a fourth day, rising with other financial markets, as a report the U.S. and China are getting closer to reaching a trade deal overshadowed a bigger than expected jump in American crude stockpiles.
- Global equity markets grind higher on trade talks optimism
- US durable goods orders slump in February
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.