Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGBs trade within a tight range as liquidity remains thin in the shortened week, yields remain low
- FX markets hold steady ahead of FOMC
- Oil prices dipped on Tuesday on expectations rising output from the United States and producer club OPEC would offset most of the shortfall expected from U.S. sanctions on Iran
- Global equity markets were mixed in a lacklustre trading session
- US PCE eases in line with income growth
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.