Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yields track ZAR, fairly muted range in quiet trading day
- Rand holds steady around the recent lows
- Oil prices dipped on Thursday, with Brent edging away from the psychologically important $70 level after easing in the previous session on data showing a surprise build in U.S. inventories
- Optimism that the U.S. and China are on the brink of a Trade deal continues to buoy markets
- US ADP payrolls data disappoints; Eurozone retail sales growth upbeat despite economic fragilities
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.