Today we are taking a look at:
- Quiet session for SAGBs on Friday, but good liquidity post the NFP data release, yields marginally lower
- ZAR trades with a firmer bias ahead of payrolls report; thereafter giving back most gains as a result of upbeat employment
- Oil extended gains after capping its best week in almost two months as an escalation of fighting in Libya overshadowed the biggest drop in U.S. active rigs since May
- Asian markets took a more cautious approach with the Nikkei trading lower on a stronger Yen as trade talks between the US and China remain quite promising
- US labour market shows significant gains in March as labour market continues to tighten
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.