Today we are taking a look at:
- SAGB yield curve bull flattens, following the EMFX trend; trade tensions however, still hangs in the balance
- USDZAR posts steady gains after the elections
- Oil edged lower as fears the U.S. and China are headed for a full-blown trade war were partially offset by growing supply risks
- Banking and Retails stocks rallied on a stronger rand as election results trickled in
- US CPI underwhelms in April; UK GDP growth estimate upbeat and in line with consensus
If you are looking for more relevant market commentary, have a look at our other Markets and Research.